It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:12 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 177
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
So how do you think nations with female slavery but not compulsory female slavery would work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:03 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1413
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
We live it. Sadly.

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2666
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Thon wrote:
We live it. Sadly.

True. Real slavery is ignored in our world.


I think it would be almost the same in my comic universe, except it would be widespread and have a higher profile. When half the world is engaged in slave trade and many states build their entire society on it, you wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye. In neutral countries the public would be radically polarized on the issue, possibly with strong political parties on either side of the debate. I imagine a Cold War-type configuration, with the neutral/unaligned states as the battleground for competing ideologies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:44 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 177
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
Erenisch wrote:
Thon wrote:
We live it. Sadly.

True. Real slavery is ignored in our world.


I think it would be almost the same in my comic universe, except it would be widespread and have a higher profile. When half the world is engaged in slave trade and many states build their entire society on it, you wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye. In neutral countries the public would be radically polarized on the issue, possibly with strong political parties on either side of the debate. I imagine a Cold War-type configuration, with the neutral/unaligned states as the battleground for competing ideologies.


So would the free nations or slavery nations be the established hegemonic superpower (USA/The Mood Of Purduction)

And vice versa

Would either the anti-female slavery nations or the pro female slavery nation take the role of the emergent new mode of societal structural behavior patterns, that would be trying to establish itself by replicating itself across the globe in order to replace the current system of global hegemony. * ( The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics/depending on who you ask either socialism** or state capitalism*** with the intention of transitioning to socialism after wiping capitalism off the face of the earth.)


* And example that Marxist like myself love to use to demonstrate this is how capitalism through this process we play feudalism. (can go into more debt if desired, warning it will require a lengthy explanation that you elaborates on Mark's's position that human societies developed in response to evermantal pressures similarly to how organisms undergo evolution .)

**Us Marxist for the last hundred years or so have been in capable of coming to a consensus on whether or not we are going to define socialism has the traditionary historical period between capitalism and communism. Or hasca mood of production in where the management of the means of production and or the workplace is collectivize amongst those who perform labor within the facility.

*** State capitalism is the mode of prediction in where all ownership of the means of production have been expropriated from the Bouge and transferred into the control and management of the state. Within Marxist-Leninism (which obviously was pioneered by Stalin :roll: ) State capital and seen as a prior prerequisitephase of the development/evolution of humans to societal structures that is necessary pre-requisite to socialism. Stalin postulated that one, society cannot progress without the eradication of the social pressures that led to the organization of the capitalist mode of production in the first place. Second Stallman postulated that due to a socialism not being ability to co-habitat the sphere in space we call earth alongside capitalism due to the need for capitalism to infinitely extended to one market, and if there is no foreign markets reproduce it self with in another system in order to create that markets. That the only way see socialism coming to existence is to actively pursue the eradication of the economic model know has free enterprise. Also Stalin also debatably added to his postulation that industrializing the many corners of the globe while you were busy trying to get state capitalism to reproduce itself everywhere in order to bring about it usurpeing of capitalism has the global hegemonic methodology of commerce, was also a plus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm
Posts: 235
Fave character: Lea Merrie
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Stables
Erenisch wrote:
When half the world is engaged in slave trade and many states build their entire society on it, you wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye. In neutral countries the public would be radically polarized on the issue, possibly with strong political parties on either side of the debate. I imagine a Cold War-type configuration, with the neutral/unaligned states as the battleground for competing ideologies.

That type of Cold War was my assumption in Indentured: A New Beginning http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999. I was a few chapters away from having that "Cold War" affecting the plot of the story when I went on hiatus from writing this type of fiction due to lack of interest from readers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:53 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 177
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
Subject: Nations with female slavery but not compulsory slavery

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
When half the world is engaged in slave trade and many states build their entire society on it, you wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye. In neutral countries the public would be radically polarized on the issue, possibly with strong political parties on either side of the debate. I imagine a Cold War-type configuration, with the neutral/unaligned states as the battleground for competing ideologies.

That type of Cold War was my assumption in Indentured: A New Beginning http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999. I was a few chapters away from having that "Cold War" affecting the plot of the story when I went on hiatus from writing this type of fiction due to lack of interest from readers.


Hello, has someone who trying quit hard trying to write his first story and see how that story currently would be logically be quite tied to the on going Cold War. The story I'm trying to write is about a male meberof of the FLF.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm
Posts: 235
Fave character: Lea Merrie
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Stables
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Subject: Nations with female slavery but not compulsory slavery

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
When half the world is engaged in slave trade and many states build their entire society on it, you wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye. In neutral countries the public would be radically polarized on the issue, possibly with strong political parties on either side of the debate. I imagine a Cold War-type configuration, with the neutral/unaligned states as the battleground for competing ideologies.

That type of Cold War was my assumption in Indentured: A New Beginning http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999. I was a few chapters away from having that "Cold War" affecting the plot of the story when I went on hiatus from writing this type of fiction due to lack of interest from readers.


Hello, has someone who trying quit hard trying to write his first story and see how that story currently would be logically be quite tied to the on going Cold War. The story I'm trying to write is about a male meberof of the FLF.

Creating an Androcratic society is not just a matter of the enslavement, training, and commerce of slavegirls but is also a matter of the members of that society's education and sense of self.

How I was going to tie Tom, the main character of Indentured: A New Beginning, into the Cold War was that he was known by fellow professors in foreign countries, whom Tom had befriended at conferences, to be an outspoken "Equalist" and they now think Tom only enslaved his wife due to government coercion. The BFA finds out that a foreign intelligence agency, that also funds FLF activities, is trying to recruit Tom; so the BFA threatens to take Tom's wife from him if he does not act as a double-agent by pretending to work for the foreign spies.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group