by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:47 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Has we see here clearly from the picture below romantic relationship exist in this world, but how do people in this world think a about dating and how commen is it. I think this topic / thought experiment is extremely interesting. Here are a few interesting questions that come to mind.

- How shocked would a father be if a man came to him with asking to buy his daughter hand in marriage has a free women rether then buy her as a slave.

- If a rich boy choice to pay the freedom tax for a women he loved but was from a poor family how would his peers see him.

- Do the multiple man we see dating women see thier lover differently from other females.

- What would a date even look like in this kinky world.

I would love to hear all of your different thoughts on this.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:36 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
BG10 and Repurposed has some hints about these questions. And you'll have a better idea when you see the Next Generation series. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:59 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
BG10 and Repurposed has some hints about these questions. And you'll have a better idea when you see the Next Generation series. :)

I'm excited!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:23 am 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I'm excited!

Can't wait to see wait you have in store.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
A few thoughts on how dating would work from a woman’s perspective.

It is an interesting question and after thinking about it for a bit a few thoughts came to mind.

First dating might be safer for a girl for the reason that she is seen as a bare neck not a slave. Let me explain. A teenage boy might see her not as his equal but far from a slave. In fact if her father or nearest male relative is saving her for sale or paying her freedom tax, then she might be something he is aware of having a price tag attached too. Like damaging someone’s car, r@ping such a girl would lower her price on the open market. And an enraged father could go to the courts and the BFA and demand repayment. So if the boy is not from a wealthy family then he might be on his guard not to get into that kind of shit.

The girl’s station in life comes into account too. If the girl is from a wealthy family and will be free for the rest of her life then a boy would know he is not dealing with a slave here. In that case a boy might be nice to her to gain access to the family and wealth. The thought that while she is not a slave, once wed he would have control of her money.

Next a girl might latch onto a strong young male. Give him her favours over all others. The logic behind this is she would be safe from being handed round if her boyfriend would break noses for her being so used.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
A few thoughts on how dating would work...

Pretty much as in our world then. :lol:

Regarding the prospect of marrying for wealth; would this nefarious society actually allow the daughters to inherit the family fortune?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Thon wrote:
would this nefarious society actually allow the daughters to inherit the family fortune?

Probably not directly but one could easily set up a trust. Like rich crazy cat ladies do for their pets in the modern world. Then whoever controlled the pet/slave would control the trust. 8-)

(But free girls can earn a wage and pay their own bills, including freedom fees, so I don't see why a daughter couldn't inherit)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:36 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
There is a potent historical precedent for this. In glorious, elevated, intellectual Classical Greece women had it about as well as in Pussiania. The wealthy ones were all but imprisoned in their houses, rarely allowed out and called all sorts of names if they did. Women were not to be seen in posh society and on the whole it was considered preferable if you never had to hear them either.

They were however the preferred choice of passing on the family inheritance and getting the son in law into the family business. The girl was a symbol of everything and marrying her got you the inheritance. After that it all came down to birthing and rearing children for her new Kyrios (literally Lord) Anybody who has studied ancient history will be not surprised in the least to read that Sparta did it very differently welcoming female involvement in all aspects of society except fighting which pretty much was Spartan society. At least they tried though/

All hail the return of Rufus the Arch Historical pedant ( or flee in terror :D )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:12 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Yeah, it's that, and there's also the more resent history of 19th centry aristocrats, who, by law, had to leave their entire estate to the first born son, and bread crumbs for the rest.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:19 pm 
BFA Director

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Next a girl might latch onto a strong young male. Give him her favours over all others. The logic behind this is she would be safe from being handed round if her boyfriend would break noses for her being so used.

That give me a idea for a realty tv in this world. So the premise of the show would be that girl in from not a rich family but in a romantic relationship like the one you described the chance to have her freedom tax paid for a number of years and the cost if getting married has a free women paid for. With the caveat that she'll need to succeed in her undying true love for her partner by completing a series of challenges, and if she fails she be enslaved and suffer a horribly fate. Possible at the hands of there former lover who probably really fucking piss of the girl he used to think of his beloved precious sweetheart was just using him.

Now the game show would go out of it's way too buy the family members and friend of the female member of the contestant couple. Possible without her knowing ahead of time. Now female contestant family and friends would be during the show's challenges. Here are some that I've come up with.

• Having to hold a former friend while making out with her lover has he brutally ass her.

• Having to snugly with her boyfriend while helping him bring her mother to tears throw verbal humiliation.

• Helping her boyfriend brake in her sister.

I'm curious what other challenges the lovely people on this form can think of. I'm also curious if you'd be interested in the expanding is out into a summited story.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 am 
BFA Director

I'm not sure people in this world for people to create new threads were all topics come up or use the old ones so I'm going to assume the latter but if it's the former please let me know.

Anyhow it just occurred to me during this sleepless night of mine that but with that it would seem like girls in this universe would all be super devoted to trying to get a preferably latch onto a strong young man like @Puppygirl-Jugs said but to super extreme degree. When I see a super extreme degree what time saying is that they should be at the foremost center of their lives for a good chunk of their adolescence although being a guy am not sure at what point girls were developed enough to realize they I need to get a guy to like them but that just like them in a shallow/physical sense but to get them to like them has a person, because being willing to give out route only be something of value for a very short period of time, and after it there's nothing that makes your life. Any other girl has 3 holes. So there only hope of a future that not a hell is get a guy can protect her to like her as a person, which means she's got to make him like talking with her, spend it with her (non-sexual) , And get them to give a shit about her well-being. Lastly The crucial thing she must accomplish is get him to form a emotional bond with her so that actually gives a shit about her deeply.

- to be continued