EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Age of Slaves
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Now, I know that there is a legal age for slaves, so when under it a female is save form being enslaved. However, I can remember if there was a cut off age for slaves when they passed a certain age? If there was could someone remind me what it was?

thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Age of Slaves
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I don't know any age cap for enslavement but there is a retirement age for Slavecops. They join at 18 and retire at 30. We know some milfs like Regina and Carol were about 40 when they were enslaved. I assume there is no legal age limit but females don't grow too old on average.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I seem to recall that in Slave Fair 1 there is a 22 year old "Kidnapped Housewife" in a slave boutique who is dismissed by our heroes as "too old for that price" (2,500 Eb) so devaluation starts early.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:20 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
There is no age cap for enslavement, but there are some restrictions based on other factors. All will be revealed in a future comic, so I won't give anything away at the moment.

To add to Mr GP's response, Slavecops have an immunity period between the ages 30 and 35, after which standard rules apply.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:37 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
There is no age cap for enslavement, but there are some restrictions based on other factors. All will be revealed in a future comic, so I won't give anything away at the moment.

To add to Mr GP's response, Slavecops have an immunity period between the ages 30 and 35, after which standard rules apply.

Good to know.
I knew they sold mother and daughter sets. Hell, there are 2 of our favourite characters.
(Wonder where they will turn up next? It is so much fun to watch them being used and abused together.) :D

My main concern was with the latest chapter of my story. Escape to Slavery 3 – A Strange New Hope. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1295 . In it we see that Big Tits mother might face slavery in her place (for those who have not read it). So I wanted to be sure there would not be a cut off age that would keep her mother safe.

So for her entire life a woman has to pay the freedom fee? Unless she was a slavecop.
Does it go down any as she ages? To match her market value.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

[edit]

So for her entire life a woman has to pay the freedom fee? Unless she was a slavecop.
Does it go down any as she ages? To match her market value.

In the B.G. series, there are several references to different fee levels (assume based on age, condition, i.e. some basis for market value). To lazy to look them up, but specifically recall in "The Bottom" the gang leader told Peter if he registered the slaves (Melanie and the rest) they would have low tax rate since they had been discarded - thus indicating some levels of taxable/market value being applied. Melanie also indicated various tax levels based on slave classification - commercial, private and communal were mentioned. Based on these various hints it would be reasonable to guess the fee goes down as she ages - BUT THEN here in the real world tags/fees for autos' don't go down as the car gets older...so maybe not :?:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Taxes are mainly a way for governments to exhort money from the citizens. Or citizens pooling up resources to facilitate building up stuff [army, police, infrastructure] for the common good. Whichever way you look up on it - the state want to have as much money they can from the people, without causing too much protests. Thus the tax legislation contains some kind of logic/justification.

For real world cars; the logic is that if you utilize the roads more, i.e. cause mor wear, you should pay more for road maintenance. It's too complicated/expensive to measure usage (toll roads is one way, but doing it on all roads is expensive), thus we first got vehicle taxes based on weight. Trucks/lorries cost a lot more than cars. Here one could argue that older cars was less likely to be utilized as much as newer ones, thus the weight/wear logic lost some justification and a tax rebate could be merited. Of course no state willingly gives back money they can claim. Nowadays, most states has shiftet to a pollution bases vehicle tax. The older the car, the dirtier, thus the tax logic certainly doesn't get cheaper by the years.

For housing, the tax logic around the world varies a lot more. Basically all states has some kind of transaction tax when the property changes hands. Either the seller or the buyer, or both, pays a percentage of the price to the government. Some states also have a yearly tax on owning a property. It can be based on the resale value, or the usability value. Example, the same type of house would have a higher resale value if it was located in NYC compared to Buffalo, but the usability value (area & facilities) would be the same.

Let's skip to taxes on slaves.

Older slaves would see a drastic drop in resale value if it was purely based on looks and durability/stamina. If the healthcare in this dystopian society was funded by the taxpayers, the government could argue that older slaves cost more, and thus keep the tax fixed as she ages. Although in the world of these comics, it would make a lot of sense to let the slave owners insure their pets themselves. If you regularly break your toys, your insurance fee would/should skyrocket.

If we add skills into the mix to value slaves, it gets more complicated. Looks and athletic skills (sports, we haven't seen much of it, but I imagine there would be lots of sports played by slaves for men's entertainment in the ECU) would fade after a few short years, cerebral skills not so much.

Thus a super hot or superbly athletic girl (like our real world models and footballers) would have ridiculous high resale values years 18 to 25ish and then rapidly taper down to very low levels.

A plain looking brainy chick would fetch a realative small fee early on and only see minor (even a raise possibly) change over the years.

Ugly and stupid slaves would probably be used for hard labor and wear out early, thus going from a low resale value to zero in a few years.

To conlude, I would assume there would be a hefty transaction fee (always best to charge a lot when men are driven by desire) complemented with a smaller but fixed "usability value" tax to be payed yearly. Schooling is expensive and a well educated slave should reimburse the state for that investment (although corporate profit taxes should pay the lion share of that cost, no goverment would ever miss out on the opertumity to double tax it's citizens).

As it's mostly women who actually do some work in the ECU, it would be wise by the state to sponsor their education. A well educated workforce produces more. Again the really pretty and athletic ones would already be pulled out of school by their owners so no schooling wasted on those.

With a fairly high "skills value" tax, a CMR would have to do an assessment of the risk/rewards with letting his charge get educated [on a university level]. An education would probably improve the resale value of the girl, but also increase her taxes. Thus if she isn't cerebral enough to earn good grades, i.e. attract buyers, he could get stuck with an expensively taxed dud. By setting the taxation of skills at the right level, the goverment can achieve a self regulated system that only educates those who are suitable.

On a side note; if there where a hefty transaction tax, it would be a real "steal" to do as the boys have done several times in the BG series and "snatch" an eligible girl and register her before she is sold and/or trained. Besides avoiding to pay for the purchase of the girl, they also dodge the transaction tax and have only a nominal value set on the girls, which should lead to relatively low slave tax.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:52 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Wow you put some thought into this :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am 
Evil Genius

Bangerman wrote:
Wow you put some thought into this :D

No, and kinda. The post above was just word spewing, so no deep though there. On taxes generally, I've lived in few countries, so I've noticed a few things. Taxes is big part of how the community works, and it's both very similar and slightly different in each place. The concept of pooling resources for the common good is the unifier, but how this is done varies depending on culture and history. The goverment always want as much resources it can get its hans on, but can only do things the public accepts, thus the legislators always motivates taxes in some way. The taxes can also used to steer the society/behavior in various directions.

An example:
Vehicle taxes. Vehicles needs roads. Roads are very expensive to build but give small benefits for one person/company. It's basically impossible to return the investment for one entity. But collectively it could give huge dividends. Thus the goverment build roads. (Toll roads is just another way to collectively pay for it.) Now the goverment can easily argue that if you own a car, you must pay vehicle tax. This is accepted by the people, and the people without a car think it's justified that only car owners pay (although everybody benefits from having the roads - taxis, buses, grocery transports, etc). This is basically the same for all countries. Now how this vehicle tax is formed varies. As mentioned in the post above, most countries used a weight/wear logic that's now turning into a emission/pollution logic. Meanwhile, Italy had for a while its vehicle tax based on the internal volume of the combustion engine. Large car = large engine. Result? Due to customer demand in Italy, vehicle manufacturers made small turbocharged engines with a high amount of horsepower. Not the behavior the legislators sought, but a good example of how the tax code/logic influences peoples and businesses behavior.

The tax code logic is a most powerful tool for the politicians to govern the people.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:33 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
So far we know that the state

-takes money from women for freedom permits
-takes money from slave owners for women they own
-takes money for marriage permits
-takes tax money from the slave industry companies.
-takes sales tax from slave purchases

I'm not sure all this is justified like the road wear issue Thon mentions. What infrastructure the state provides for slaves and their use? I think most of the slave economy is dominated by private companies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Bipedrobot wrote:
What infrastructure the state provides for slaves and their use?

I think it is simply the legal basis of slavery itself. Also, SlaveCops are a government agency. There are the grading facilities and database management for the eligible slave girls. Maybe some of the research into 'better' slaves is funded by the government, even if it isn't performed directly in government labs.

In reality the government doesn't supply me with eggs but I pay taxes on the eggs and the farm pays taxes to operate and get me my eggs. The government just regulates and enforces compliance with those regulations. And that justifies all their tax money.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:45 pm 
Evil Genius

Dr. White wrote:
The government just regulates and enforces compliance with those regulations. And that justifies all their tax money.

Word.

The government needs money to function. The ECU appears to be some kind of fascist police state with lots of bureaucracy and police. That kind of control is expensive to uphold. Spying and policing doesn't generate money - well, except fines. Opting for a penal system light on jail time but heavy on fines would certainly be financially viable - if one doesn't mind leaving violent people on the streets. The ECU do seem to be littered with violent people that isn't all that worried about getting caught.

Speaking of people roaming the streets and taxation on women (free or enslaved), I've always had a logic problem with the world The Bottom describes. Lovely comic btw. No society wants vagrants roaming around in the streets. The government won't stop claiming taxes from the slave owner just because he dumped her in a waste bin. Like with cars, again, governments typically has as system in place to stop people from dumping them in the streets. To stop the taxman, the car needs to be deregistered and scrapped by a reliable/licensed entity - the scrapping must render the vehicle useless. Just deregistering the slaves and then tossing them on the city dump would not be sufficient enough to stop the gutters filling up with castaways. There's no animals as dangerous and destructive as desperate humans that lacks hope but craves food, water and shelter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:40 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I see you problem about the Bottom. I thought about it myself and here s what I think. Melanie says that female Standards Office patrols the streets and take some of the girls to put them in state brothels. She also thinks that the sub standard ones are terminated or banished. So if you think about it, state actually confiscates women for free and make them work at brothels, getting revenue without really spending much. I also assume the banished ones are not just sent away, they are forced to work in labor camps and mines. Bringing in more money. Added bonus: people then buy new slaves, paying sales taxes and slave taxes. Economy is working and it is all in the state's benefit. So what if a few vagrant slaves roam the streets and some are kept illegally by some bums? If the numbers are right, the state can make huge profit from this overall.

I also have a conspiracy theory about the girl Melanie saved at the landfill. The bums ddn't take her because she had a tracking chip in her head. What if she was some kind of bait the state dropped there? A secret police tactic may be? To catch smugglers? The infiltrate the FLF? Think about it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:03 pm 
Evil Genius

I agree on the patrols. They would be really needed if the gutters are filled with castaways, as I argued. My problem is that it's very inefficient way to operate for the government; deregister - dump - *menace to society* - round up - recycle*. Why not go; deregister - recycle?

I can come up with a few arguments why some slaves would turn up at the city dump:
1 - the owner is dead or doesn't care about the taxes (these would still be registered to an owner and anyone caught in possession of such a slave could be prosecuted for stealing the slave - thus the gang avoids them)
2 - the slave was illegally obtained (could be both registered and unregistered slaves)
3 - the tasks needed for recycling costs money - some shady deregistration business cut corners and just dumps the slaves instead of performing a costly recycling
4 - *evil one* like planting fish for sport fishing, the government resupplies the neighbourhoods with game - for patrons to hunt down. The patrols are there to manage - recycling and relocating - the amount of wildlife in each area.

* here recycle could be interpreted as anything from - reassigning the slaves to a new owner - to turn them into fertiliser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bipedrobot wrote:

I'm not sure all this is justified like the road wear issue Thon mentions. What infrastructure the state provides for slaves and their use? I think most of the slave economy is dominated by private companies.

What infrastructure does the state provide? At the risk of turning this into an extended Life of Brian joke. Do you mean apart from;

1) It provides the legal basis for enslavement,
2) It underwrites and indemnifies slave insurance for those moments when things go too far,
3) It provides, equips and trains a highly effective force of slave hunters (SEFR)
4) It provides the macro economic organisation and administration to maintain a slave based economy (BFA)
5) It organises and classifies the quality and types of female slave on a national and all consuming basis (FSO)
6) It punishes those slaves who break the law in a manner deemed societally acceptable.
7) It modifies the food supply to ensure males never have "anxiety issues" and females never have "headaches" when it comes to sex
8) It uses/feeds and owns tens of thousands of females in state service who otherwise may end up on city dumps or may even be terminated.
9) It protects Pussiania from those who would bring down the Androcracy and guides the economic recovery in order to ensure it remains based on female servility.
10) It employs millions of males whose wages can be used to purchase slaves and the accessories and restraints that go with them thus perpetuating the industry and the Androcracy
11) Through the state education curriculum it provides the social engineering to indcotrinate all citizens to their assigned gender role.

Tell me siblings, what has the Pussianian state ever done to help the girl trade?

Last edited by Rufus on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:03 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Rufus wrote:
7) It modifies the food supply to ensure males never have "anxiety issues" and females never have "headaches" when it comes to sex

Hehe. :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Rufus wrote:
Bipedrobot wrote:

What infrastructure does the state provide? At the risk of turning this into an extended Life of Brian joke. Do you mean apart from;

1) It provides the legal basis for enslavement,
2) It underwrites and indemnifies slave insurance for those moments when things go too far,
3) It provides, equips and trains a highly effective force of slave hunters (SEFR)
4) It provides the macro economic organisation and administration to maintain a slave based economy (BFA)
5) It organises and classifies the quality and types of female slave on a national and all consuming basis (FSO)
6) It punishes those slaves who break the law in a manner deemed societally acceptable.
8) It uses/feeds and owns tens of thousands of females in state service who otherwise may end up on city dumps or may even be terminated.
9) It protects Pussiania from those who would bring down the Androcracy and guides the economic recovery in order to ensure it remains based on female servility.
10) It employs millions of males whose wages can be used to purchase slaves and the accessories and restraints that go with them thus perpetuating the industry and the Androcracy
11) Through the state education curriculum it provides the social engineering to indcotrinate all citizens to their assigned gender role.

Tell me siblings, what has the Pussianian state ever done to help the girl trade?

You missed enforcing not just property rights which includes enslaved women. Which only allows for their entire economic system to exist .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Erenisch wrote:

I can't wait to learn what these restrictions are that you're going to reveal. The possible implications on a sociological level are truly fascinating.

..... Is it weird that I am way more excited to be able to learn about analyze the setting then I am about any the acuacul porn stuff ?