by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Why are Freedom Tax Paying CMRs not pissed that the women who they believe to be much more then the average cunt, and pay for the higher statce they has men have judged them wothy of unlike the great majority of the rest of her gender. Has well has the CMRs who pay the Freedom Tex to those he does because he find that particular women to be more pleasing to him in a old fashion style relationship with.

Both of these groups are made up of upstanding male superiorists and law abiding citizens but simply the law and culture at large are disrespecting there masculine ability to judge less gender by disregarding that he found HIS bitches to be grossly less inferior to the master gender has there more common counterparts, to point way they pay there hard earned cash to have it be legally recognized. Just for his countermen to r@pe her dispute all that but for the police who are paid buy the same government he paying the fucking Tex to have the higher states he see her fit to be privileged with , to act has though he send the state a extra ( insert however much it cost here ) for shits and giggles.

Now remember dispirite what what ( insert EU's equilent of FOX-5 here ) tells you, these are not some pussy equalitists , they don't only have no problem with treatment of Non-Freedom Tax paid cunts, they also don't think that the women are equal to men, they see them as A less inferior then the average female and B believe that do to being less inferior to males they should be treated accordingly, especially if her the man who keeps her has whent out of his way to make sure blatantly obvious they were recognizable had such addition to paying the monthly Freedom Taz.tax

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
It's my understanding that it is quite rare for the CMR to pay the freedom, fees, that is usually the job of the woman herself.

They may pay for a wife or a daughter who has no income of her own, but usually that also falls to the woman. If the CMR doesn't like paying the freedom fees (assuming they are) or if they get bored of her, they are first in line when it comes to right to enslave.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 pm 
BFA Director

Rufus wrote:
It's my understanding that it is quite rare for the CMR to pay the freedom, fees, that is usually the job of the woman herself.

They may pay for a wife or a daughter who has no income of her own, but usually that also falls to the woman. If the CMR doesn't like paying the freedom fees (assuming they are) or if they get bored of her, they are first in line when it comes to right to enslave.

Uhhh..... the impression I've gotten, was that a significant minority of Free Women manged to secure there position has such, by getting a a man to want to keep her has a free women.

Although it occurred to me while writing the last sentence that the way a girl would court a gentlemen, would be far more difficult and invalid then dating is for women in the real world.

• They more or less limited to pool of sensitive guy, who actually to a lesser or greater would be interested in have romantic relationship and or very strong friendships with women when slaves are widely available.

• They can't rely on there sexual appeal or at least the ones who didn't shortly become slaves can not rely on sex. In fact, the qualities she would need to sell him on everything other then sex about her self.

• sensitive and or cerebral guys in my very limited life experience assuming I'm not allowed to count myself, have been far far more picky then your average guy, wnd very often at best are not interested women they persevere to shallow and at worst our contemptuous of shallow girls. I can very easily see these types of people translated into the EU has taking the same position that the average member of there gender takes to females in general and applied to shallow women, although due to the society they wee raised in, they take it until proven otherwise attitude in regard to the subject.

• They would need to actually deeply enjoy your company, which means you need to get them to care about them for who they are, which requires getting them to just like you as a person.Then take into account the before mentioned pickiness, and the odd of the vast minority of girls takes a huge dip. Which to be fair , is a huge boost to the lucky girl who can accomplish that due to her contrast with the rest of her gender in guys eye's will further to amplified his positive feelings towards her.

So assuming that the reasoning for my speculation holds up, then I think it's safe to say that the reason most free women we trying to pay their own feeedom fee is because they failed to do all of that listed above. Also if I am correct so far I would also extrapolate that long term Free women are not as rare in the EU has we thought because respectable women are property keep up in the home, and this would also explain why there no respect shown to any of the free women out on the streets or working, seeing how the Free Women who there s male who give crap about them would never be on the street or working on a job, so it socially safe to treat them the way they do.

If you want to to be optimistic you could even postulate that the social conservatives in regards to home bond free women is Night and day compared to her independent woman counterpart. I could imagine if a guy was to run an slave r@pe & torture orgy for him and his friends then she simply send to rome, maybe if any of

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:24 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
You make a very interesting point. In this world romantic relationships would be stronger and deeper. Taking sex out of the equation simplifies things in relationships. There won't be jealousy, cheating, one-upping... I think romantic couples would be more respectful towards each other. Counterintuitive, but makes sense to me.

I'm already writing Agata Matrychek's next lecture in my head. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
You make a very interesting point. In this world romantic relationships would be stronger and deeper. Taking sex out of the equation simplifies things in relationships. There won't be jealousy, cheating, one-upping... I think romantic couples would be more respectful towards each other. Counterintuitive, but makes sense to me.

I'm already writing Agata Matrychek's next lecture in my head. :)

Now this questions answer to ever one else might be absurdly obvious but what about how this would affect platonic friendships especially very strong between the genders :?:

If that question seems odd to you it might help if I put it out there that I'm aromantic. So romance, crushes, romantic attraction, romantic love, the feeling of butterflies that apparently other people have are all complete mysteries to me. For example, I can not for the life of me can not postulate the faintest notion of what separates a very close friendship between to people who are also friends with benefits from a boyfriend & girlfriend relationship. The desire for one's partner to not interact or have friendships with the opposites gender (same gender in the case of gay couples) has for has long has I can remember been truly perplexing to me.

So please try to keep that in mind when it comes to replying to my question.