by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:15 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
We had three visits to the fair so far.
What is your favorite shop or attraction?

My top three:

1-Just holes wall in SF3
2-Hung ho in SF2
3-petting zoo in SF1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:45 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Simple as it is, I really enjoy the vending fuck-booth. Pay a fee, use a woman. That's all she means to the world. Hot.

I enjoyed the public degradation of royalty, in the form of bukkake. Using cum to make a mess of someone is one of my faves.

The cock-worship cult was very fun, too. Amen.

Fun stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
I agree to the list above

other favorites: Mother daughter teams in the bar in part 2 and the toilet scenes. The quickrape store with the aquariums is very good. They have lots of stuff I would buy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:57 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
The Just Holes wall in SF3 is indeed great. All the elaborate ways and means to degrade and humiliate at the fair are obviously fun too, but there is something very pleasingly simple and classical about Just Holes. It's also nice that we're not shown the other end of each of the sluts in the wall, there's no "behind the scenes", so you just imagine them stuffed in that small space biblically two-by-two.

Kind of for the same reason, I liked Pouffiasse, mentioned just in passing like it's not worth dwelling on, and the nice detail where the guy is using the slut's upturned chin as a footrest.

Hot Buns is great too, and actually made me wonder what would be the optimum length of time to gently warm a slut in the oven so her pussy becomes "warm and buttery" lol

I'm just rediscovering Erenisch after reading a few of the comics some years ago and was very happy to see the new Slave Fair. I've lots of others to catch up with too. Any suggestions for recent classics or where to start? And there's a huge amount here too on the forum I see... I'll be busy...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:02 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Welcome to the forum Mr Blackstock!

Where to start reading up on Erenisch? Well, I would say the Birthday Gift series. It's the main axle of the world building done here and the most complex and interesting story. Most of the others are branches to the BG series. They tell interesting sidestories and expand the universe, but Maggie's, Sherry's and Peter's adventures are the main story arc. Ideally you would take them all in release order, as all comics tend to have some references to the earlier works. But if you're short of time and/or cash, go with the BGs first.

And do check out the submissions section of the forum. You'll find many great fan stories and art that help expand the ECU (Erenisch universe) there. There's a sticky post at the top losting most of the stories and authors. (If it's to much to get a grip of, start with Rufus Bouncytits stories.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:06 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Thon wrote:

And do check out the submissions section of the forum. You'll find many great fan stories and art that help expand the ECU (Erenisch universe) there. There's a sticky post at the top losting most of the stories and authors. (If it's to much to get a grip of, start with Rufus Bouncytits stories.)

Welcome indeed Mr Blackstock!!

Whilst I am indebted to Thon for the nice comment about Bouncie I should say some of them get quite long :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Rufus wrote:
.. some of them get quite long :lol:

Hoho. But that's either a good thing or not a problem. If one likes 'em, long is good, if their not to one's liking, you'll simply stop reading long before the end anyhow. :D

Why I singled out Bouncie's adventures is not because they're the best, not that they aren't a good read, they are, but because the main character Bouncytits actually made her way from fan fiction into some of the comics. She's also frequently referred to in the forum. She's become a part of the forum lore.

So, if you read one or two Bouncie stories, you'll experience a nicely written tale that expands the Erenisch Comic Universe (ECU), and you'll get more out of reading some of the comics, and you'll be in the know when her name surfaces in the forum. A good place as any to plunge into the sea of fan fiction here. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
Thon wrote:

I recommend triona b’s story, Indentured, starting at http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=149

Last edited by engulf_n_devour1 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:06 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
They are all great stories.

my list of faves :

1) Cherry butique
2) Slut Machines in SF2
3) Slut machines in SF3
4) Hung ho
5) Just holes wall

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
I was rather taken by "Hot Buns" and still lick my lips thinking of the hot buttery nature of the serving ware. But I would think something better than an apple in the mouth could be used to have a matching hot butter hole at both ends? OK, I know I'm just being greedy but isn't that what the Slave Fair is all about!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:05 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
loki151 wrote:
I was rather taken by "Hot Buns" and still lick my lips thinking of the hot buttery nature of the serving ware. But I would think something better than an apple in the mouth could be used to have a matching hot butter hole at both ends? OK, I know I'm just being greedy but isn't that what the Slave Fair is all about!

And three matching hot buttery holes are three times better!

I think the apple in the mouth is in the tradition of Dolcett, Nora, Twistd, Canime, and other gynophagia artist.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
Thon wrote:

I recommend triona b’s story, Indentured, starting at http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=149

Then I suggest following it up with my continuation, Indentured: A New Beginning, starting at http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=999

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome to the forum, and for all the reading suggestions - much appreciated.