Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:50 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
A thought popped into my little head about an aspect of imported slaves that might be tolerated more in them than would be in domestically born slave girls. That being them covering themselves to keep a little modesty. A little human dignity, even if they were naked on the auction block, living their worst nightmare.
Attachment:
tumblr_odn6t8S9rs1v667l3o1_500.jpg

I think that buyers would see this as a sign that they were not used to being so displayed, not tamed. That they would have the fun of ‘breaking in’ one of these proud bitches.

What does everyone else think of that train of thought?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:52 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
I like it. I like the idea of the buyers sizing the girls up. Having seen 1000 girls come and go, so they know what to look for to get clues about what it would be like to buy the girl. I like the idea that they instantly would know so much about her from just a few looks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
While that sounds interesting, E's stories don't seem to support the idea. The only time I recall slaves having clothing (other than Maggie :D ) are either specific outfits (bunny, cat, doggie, etc) to enforce what they have/are become/becoming, tee shirts to proclaim ownership or add insult/shame (ie, 'insert owners name" favorite cum bucket) :oops: or small pieces given as rewards to reinforce good behavior. Oh, and of course some leeway in the work place, but that varies a lot with bare necks around and big money guys like Paul showcasing Sherry. So at that level it is more about one up-manship or social levels rather than training. Of course Paul is training (or should I say breaking) Sherry but that has much deeper reasons.

As to the joy of training - Peter's and other business's seem based on a slaves value going up based on how well they are already trained. The exception of course are the brand new 18 year old untouched which clearly fetch much higher prices, but that seems more an untouched rather than untrained factor. There would probably be a market for what you described among younger men getting their first slave and wanting to exercise/taste that power, sort of a rite of passage to manhood. These youths are not likely to big money or upscale, at least not in big numbers.

So, I think your example would at best be a very narrow market. Of course if there are any mint fresh slaves handy I would be happy to put these ideas to a hands on scientific test/analysis (with or without clothing being involved) :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I have to disagree with Jugs on this one. I think that it is unlikely that girls from non slave law countries would be so freely sold as it would violate international trade laws and draw attention from our friends at the B.F.A

Assuming that they are legal imports from nations where there are girl trade agreements then it would only work if they are in "traditional" dress so, for example Ayla in SF 3 or the girls in Yamatese schoolgirl uniforms. That has nothing to do with fake modesty it is pure fantasy where enough eb allows you to make it real.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:21 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
We know from SC2 that the free treade zone is off limits to BFA so it can be done there.

I also think that international laws are not respected torally in this universe. Remember that the guys were surprised to see an Ottohun girl on the stage? They are openly selling an illegal girl there. May be her kidnapping was not legal but there is a law loop they use to sell her legally.

on the other hand, Paipan was careful about the trade laws. They had no trade permit so their sample girls were not slaves, they were "employees".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
MrGoodPecker wrote:
We know from SC2 that the free treade zone is off limits to BFA so it can be done there.

I also think that international laws are not respected torally in this universe. Remember that the guys were surprised to see an Ottohun girl on the stage? They are openly selling an illegal girl there. May be her kidnapping was not legal but there is a law loop they use to sell her legally.

on the other hand, Paipan was careful about the trade laws. They had no trade permit so their sample girls were not slaves, they were "employees".

And we all know what can happen to 'employees' thanks to the Office and the Dairy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:58 pm 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:

The F.T.Z maybe "off-limits" to the BFA but that didn't stop them launching a lot of resources with Operation Sea Breeze there did it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
They were hunting a fluffer so laws be damned.

They turned a blind eye to all other laws being broken around them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm 
Transcended

They did on that occasion you are correct.

However, the precedent was being set in that operation, whilst the "crime" is low key enough to not merit attention they are happy to pretend there is nothing to be acted upon. That is subject to change however, and there is nothing stopping them from acting if they feel the situation warrants it- in the most cynical terms if the amount of money they or the Pussianian Oligarchs are losing out on gets big enough or some major players "offer new evidence" they could clear it out. Laws and protocols be damned as was observed earlier. :D

Operation Sea Breeze is a slightly odd episode for me to write about as Erenisch said it was a nod to one of the Bouncie stories and so I am either the best or least suited person to discuss it.