Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:43 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Sorry for the long absence everyone, i've been dealing with some medication adjustment you could say in relation to my ADHD and clinical depression. Lucky the new meds I'm on seem to be working, i'm feeling more like myself again. :D

Anyhow, so while I was doing some research on sociology and psychology the thought crossed my mind that every group in society has cultural ideals your expectations placed upon them, presumably this would be the same in the EU. Later that day I was bored so I typed in "50s sexist ads" into Google. Somehow this made me wonder what the expectations of free women are in the strang world of the EU. To further demonstrate what I'm talking about I'll show some of the ads that give you idea of what society is ideal for a wife was.

At first I thought it would just be the same but the fact that free women are status symbols, have a man who cares a shit ton about them (and probably has a few slaves), or are incredibly intelligent enough to be able to go to college. All that made question that thought, anyhow I'm really curious what your thoughts are on this.

(I did not add free women with low paying jobs because we all know that they will not be free for very long ;) )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:32 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Seeing these again made me think Erenischean universe is more progressive than 50s America in many ways. The men in E comics don't believe women are stupider or have no skills. They don't have a problem with the fact that many women are smarter than them like Maggie and Cindy while the sexist pigs in these ads can't accept that notion.

Of course this sort of ads may come back in "new" America.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I'm not sure if the men in the erenischverse believe women are smarter. I think Erenisch thinks that women in his/her comics are smarter, and the men are generally brutes. Only really smart man we see is Paul so far. On the other hand we have many smart women. Maggie and Cindy are the smartest students at school. Most of the female teachers are teaching brainy classes like maths and physics. Hannah cox and Chrissy Cummings are very clever. The scientits in the Dairy was described as a genius. Jeff's mom is a very smart professor. Anna was smart enough to manipulate all the boys at school. In the society, high class slaves were described as a smart ones. and of course finally, Melanie is definitely a smart girl with a sharp mind and sense of humor.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:04 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Not into real-life sexism. That said, I love the busty babe curled up by the shoe.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:33 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I'm not sure if the men in the erenischverse believe women are smarter. I think Erenisch thinks that women in his/her comics are smarter, and the men are generally brutes. Only really smart man we see is Paul so far. On the other hand we have many smart women. Maggie and Cindy are the smartest students at school. Most of the female teachers are teaching brainy classes like maths and physics. Hannah cox and Chrissy Cummings are very clever. The scientits in the Dairy was described as a genius. Jeff's mom is a very smart professor. Anna was smart enough to manipulate all the boys at school. In the society, high class slaves were described as a smart ones. and of course finally, Melanie is definitely a smart girl with a sharp mind and sense of humor.

I remember we discussed and decided that E is sexist against men :lol: