and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Toilets
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:58 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Yummcunt
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 1
I'm rather surprised that it isn't more prevalent to see most females acting as toilets. Considering all the other ways they serve, I would think it would be quite normal that they would fulfill this very basic and common function. That learning how to be used as a toilet would be treated as one of the fundamentals that females would be trained in - along with such subjects as how to properly suck a cock or how to take a whipping.

Most slave feed is artificially flavored to taste like shit, so females eating the real thing wouldn't be that big of deal. (I can just imagine commercials like "9 out of 10 girls can't tell the difference between Uncle Billy's Slave Sausage and a real turd!")In fact, considering most meals they eat are prepackaged and artificially flavored, getting the chance to eat something fresh and genuine should be considered a treat for the girls.

Plus there's the practical aspect of it. Think of all the many females in use - all of whom need to be fed. This must place a great demand on the natural resources. So providing females with free food and drink - albeit second hand - would be something of an economic necessity.

In the world of the EU, it should be considered normal that when a man tells a girl that he needs to take a piss or a shit, she would respond by dropping to her knees and opening her mouth.

Post subject: Re: Toilets
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Logic dictates that something like that would happen a lot in this universe, but scat is not a turn on for me. I can say with certainty, there won't be any explicit scat scenes in my comics. Throwaway references within the text is the best I can offer.
The farthest I ventured into that territory was in Slave Fair series, which includes a lot of toilet scenes. Check those out if you haven't already.

Post subject: Re: Toilets
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Patriarcy there is a scene in Slave Fair 1that you would like. Jason goes into a stall and meets a toilet lady installed there.