by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:18 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
I Think there a lot of untapped lore potential in having more bare-necks (ones that get enslaved don't count) within the comics. This grants the opportunity to explore how they fit into society. It be interesting to see how males in different social/political groups view them. It would also be great to see how the bare-necks (the ones who actually stay bare-necks because a male has chosen to keep her free) conceptualize there own place within society. Do they feel guilty seeing the fate of there sisters or do they view them self has playing exactly where they belong on the social hierarchy, still believing in the dominant maledom ideology ; and sing their ability to offer a personality/mind/soul/ ...consciousness/etc. that pleases a man putting them above the majority of there gender but still below males.

I would love to hear others speculation about this has well. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:03 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I want to see this happen also. I think the best characters to follow are the professor (Jeff's mom) and Aiko.

The office 2 must be coming soon because we know that Aiko has some corporate espionage to do. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:59 pm 
BFA Director

Something I could see existing and would be interesting to see is bare-necks in places and being part of social groups you would not suspect. In relief you see wired exemptions when it comes to membership within social cliques. For example, I belong to a community of evil commies on a discord sever, and in this community you can find one capitalist. For a example not from my life , they were black members of the Nazi party in Nazi Germany. So now that I've established why I think something like this happening in the EU is plausible, I'll list some concepts I can think of.

• A group of slavers with the one of the members sister being part it. (To clarify I mean the girl in question in a established and accepted had part of the social group.) Hell she could even help by during other three women in the traps. I can also imagine that for the girls captured by the group ; that seeing another bare-neck around would further emphasize her new degraded position, seeing her captors teat this other girl not just like a human being but also a friend would amplify those feelings dramatically.

• A girl in a group of young adults male friend ...... I actually have an exclamation of how that could be possible. A girl who has a child ( at the latest in middle school) became friend with a boy who she then spent most of her time falling around. So has a consequence would be part of any male friends her best friend ended up joining and would initially be protected thanks to her best friend. I can see a cute well dressed girl just hanging out watching a gang r@pe of other female students, and just enjoy the show while joking around with r@pist friends.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Both of those examples are really hot and fun. Sexy honorary boys: girls who can hang and bring some extra fun to the table.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
You are describing Anna in BG5-7.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 am 
BFA Director

MrGoodPecker wrote:
You are describing Anna in BG5-7.

REMEMBER ones that get enslaved don't count also if I remember correctly she was never was expected has a member of the male friend group, she really only had a interpersonal relationship with her boyfriend.