by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Could a master let his slave live like a free women with the obvious explanation that she can never break up with him. ;) :D

Like for example if a man fuck the girl that was his best friend growing up , could he tell her that he doesn't want to be quiet submissive slave but the girl he hanged out,played video games, & made fun of bad movies with. So for all intent and purposes to just be a roommate.

Like would that actually be OK remaster to choose to that one or multiple of the slaves be free women in all but name.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
That are suggestions in both the comics, and in user submitted lore, that there are [older] married couples who treat each other equally. Maggie's parents for example. But there's also suggestions of stigmatizm because of this. The man gets shunned by his peers. There's even stories that describes how the guy risk penalties of some kind, from the goverment, if he fails to treat his slave as a slave.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:35 pm 
BFA Director

Thon wrote:
That are suggestions in both the comics, and in user submitted lore, that there are [older] married couples who treat each other equally. Maggie's parents for example. But there's also suggestions of stigmatizm because of this. The man gets shunned by his peers. There's even stories that describes how the guy risk penalties of some kind, from the goverment, if he fails to treat his slave as a slave.

What if he has other slaves who he treats has slaves.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:37 pm 
BFA Director

Also the relationship doesn't necessarily have to be equal. A woman's in a 1920s household would be considered free by EU but in no way considered equal to her man.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
legally speaking most of the parents of BG series girls were free in the beginning. Carol and Regina were free, Jeff's mother is still free. I think most men who were married before the law of slavery didn't bother to enslave their wives, but they bought or used other women as slaves.

I can understand why. If you think about it men like to enslave the women they want to have. there is no reason to enslave the women they already have. unless of course they want to keep them from leaving or may be sell them for some reason.

For the high school students we see that at the time of Repurposed the tide turns. Eduaction ministry allows enslavement of high schoolers so suddenly almost all are bought.

now for the question in OP. The man keep the best friend as a free woman, but legally he cannot keep her long. He has to pay the freedom fees without mistakes and has to keep an eye on her all the time. Remember that the woman has a CMR somewhere, and he might decide to sell her to somebody else.

I think the best chance a girl has is to be bought by the lover or best friend and hope that he won't need a lot of money some day.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:41 am 
BFA Director

MrGoodPecker wrote:
legally speaking most of the parents of BG series girls were free in the beginning. Carol and Regina were free, Jeff's mother is still free. I think most men who were married before the law of slavery didn't bother to enslave their wives, but they bought or used other women as slaves.

I can understand why. If you think about it men like to enslave the women they want to have. there is no reason to enslave the women they already have. unless of course they want to keep them from leaving or may be sell them for some reason.

For the high school students we see that at the time of Repurposed the tide turns. Eduaction ministry allows enslavement of high schoolers so suddenly almost all are bought.

now for the question in OP. The man keep the best friend as a free woman, but legally he cannot keep her long. He has to pay the freedom fees without mistakes and has to keep an eye on her all the time. Remember that the woman has a CMR somewhere, and he might decide to sell her to somebody else.

I think the best chance a girl has is to be bought by the lover or best friend and hope that he won't need a lot of money some day.

I agree but the question is weather her new owner would be able to give her a life equivalent to that of a free women. In other words having her be slave in name only.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:08 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
If a man buys a woman as a slave, investing a deal of money in her the odds are he is not going to blow that investment by immediately freeing her.

He may genuinely love her, he may even treat her with the respect commensurate with being a free woman (which in the E-verse isn't saying all that much) but he would have to maintain the rituals of her slavery, lest someone informs on him to the BFA Worse than a fine and having her confiscated, he may become the hapless victim of the sort of accident where someone falls into a deep sleep whilst parked across a railroad or "accidentlly" stabs themselves five times in the chest with a steak kniife whilst combing their hair. It would doubtless appear in the Pussianian equivalent of the Darwin Awards

On a broader issue it is questioned in the Office whether a slave actually has a better life than a free woman.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
There is no law against treating a slave "well" in the canon. It is frowned upon and your peers might shun you for treating a slave (yours or others') relatively decently... but unless one does that as a deliberate display of civil disobedience against the androcratic regime, it is not prosecuted. (I know this undermines the main idea behind the original Bouncytits story Rufus, sorry about that.)

If you think about it, such a law would create a lot of problems. Leniency is hard to quantify. How would the authorities be able to evaluate a master's behavior towards a slave based on a few observations? What if he treats the slave well at times just to play with her emotions?

I also don't see confiscation as a punishment. State doesn't confiscate slaves willy-nilly, especially because of supposed lenient behavior. It is rarely done if the male owner is incarcerated for heavy offenses like subversive behavior. Of course, since slaves are property, they can be confiscated by the courts to pay the master's debt to the state or to a third party.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:04 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
In other words, a master can give a slave a normal life provided that he pays her taxes, etc. but of course, she would be treated as a slave by the state and other members of the society if she is neckbanded.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Usually these kind of states doesn't have a problem with vague laws that can be used to penalize undesirables among the citizens. Certainly a man who openly opposes the enslavment of women by failing to treat her correctly would risk falling into that category. If our governments can pass laws regulating how one can't misstreat pets, surely these nutjobs could come up with laws that regulate how well you can treat your slave(s).

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:31 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Just to (more or less) repeat what everyone else is saying:

What happens in your own home is your own business, I'm sure there are slaves who never see a man other than their master.
Outside the home the worst one would expect for treating a slave well would be social ostracism, it is an accepted fact that slaves are all the better for regular beatings.
Legally the really harsh laws would be reserved for those actively trying to bring the system down. There are leash laws though, you might pay Eb25 for not properly securing your girl in public. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I had always thought that there was no implicit law that would have forced you to be cruel to your property, but that it was simply due to the alienation of society. A point in favor of showing how cruelty is shown when power becomes absolute.

As Erenisch has pointed out, much of the domination does not usually correspond to the physical aspect, but to the psychological one. Much of the conditioning of a submissive goes through a stage of rewards and punishments, and a false control by the submissive. They are games, which when agreed, can be especially enjoyable.

If I remember correctly, Mr. Wright from The Office, is a good example of a character who does not abuse his power and just that makes all the bare-necks of the office interested in serving him, anyway. Although there may be other reasons for his behavior ...

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:53 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
unless one does that as a deliberate display of civil disobedience against the androcratic regime, it is not prosecuted. (I know this undermines the main idea behind the original Bouncytits story Rufus, sorry about that.)

Actually Vernon and Bouncie respond to a domestic dispute and do the guy "for failing to control his female" i.e getting involved in a slanging match with his girlfriend instead of gagging her and sticking her in a cage somewhere "like a real man would." There is no sense of him treating a slave well as she wasn't a slave but a bare-neck who expressed highly subversive views about the Androcracy. The judicial enslavement that follows is for that not the stand up row.

I know this because I have just looked it up and read that story for the first time in years :D