by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:30 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie Sweetie
Fave comic: BG 1
I'm new to E universe, but from the little I've read so far (comics and forums), I understand there are these two kinds of slavery. My take is that the illegal slavery is supposed to be much worse than the legal one. I wonder though if that's really the situation, since the legal slavery doesn't offer the slaves any protection, they can be subjected to anything at any time, it doesn't matter how cruel the abuse is, culminating with their termination even. On top of that, there is the BFA collar that can't be removed before the BFA captures the slaves, in the case that they managed to escape. On the other hand, there is no collar in the illegal slavery, so once the slaves break free, they don't have to worry about the BFA tracking them down.

So, I'm wondering, is really the illegal slavery worse than the legal one in EC Universe, and if so, why is that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:39 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Before I go any further let me add my own welcome to our happy band of sickos and sickettes.

An interesting question.The Bureau does actually offer the slaves a degree of protection, though few women would thank them for it. In "legal" slavery there is protection against theft, unauthorised use of a female, it legislates against women being destroyed without Master's permission. Women kidnapped from non slavery countries will (at least in theory) be returned and protected. Legal slavery guarantees a certain degree of "comfort" and support. Yes, she is chained by her neck in a dog cage, but the dog cage is indoors in a warm and dry building and her Master can feed her slave feed and semen as and when necessary. He can also arrange for a fem vet when she falls ill.

In illegal slavery none of these things apply. As nobody has legal claim to her then she is fair game for anyone. If nobody "owns" her under law, then it follows that it's impossible for her to be stolen from someone. Without a FOC certificate and choker she won't qualify to be registered with a fem vet and as you are dealing with people who openly trade on the black market then there is a greater risk that she will be purchased by an unwelcome choice of Master. Any Master can be violent, as you say, but the Bottom shows that these Masters are more inclined to it and cannot provide for their female properties.

I would suggest those are the main differences, you can decide the extent of "worse" for yourself

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:45 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Welcome, CFSL! This is an interesting topic!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:10 am 
Trainer

Hello Rufus and thank you!

Considering the many options the slaves have in this world, it's difficult to say what's the best for them. Only a wise slave owner can decide their fate. Either that owner is Peter that is hanging Maggie upside down, keeping his cock at safety in her mouth while he sleeps, beating her and sharing her body like candies with everybody else, or Butcher (suggestive name) in whose hands Juliette will not last for very long, I'm afraid, as his fourth fuckpuppy. They both are the top, the elite and both Juliette and Maggie already hit the bottom, even though either they or us, the readers, can face it or not.

I haven't read The Bottom yet, but besides letting themselves gang r@ped at their master command and being close to be "sn**fed" under the boot of one of their trainers, I wonder what else is in there for illegal slaves, compared to their more fortunate mates from the legal side of the slavery, other than a quick death, which probably is preferable for any slave from any side, including Maggie and Juliette.

It doesn't really matter where it is done, in a golden palace or in a dump, it's only scenery that sometimes can fool anybody, but that's all it is and nothing else. As for the fem vet clinics, I don't know, I'm not very well acquainted with these facilities.

My point is that I'd prefer a less rough life for legal slaves, with some liberties, rights and protections, making their lives even more insecure and unexpected, putting them in a permanent state of fear, alert and awareness at the fact that they actually have something to lose, besides their miserable lives. It doesn't matter how you call it, punishment or something else, done all the time, non-stop, beating, gang rapes and other humiliations, become routine, losing their effectiveness. They really need something to keep them going, making them even more obedient and less predisposed to suicide and/or murder of their masters.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:28 am 
Trainer

Master C wrote:
Welcome, CFSL! This is an interesting topic!

Hello Master C!

I'm glad that you're interested in my topic.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I don't know which stories you have read so this is a difficult one to answer.

There are clear degrees of slavery even within "legal" slavery. Part of it is, as you observe, who the Master is. Their personal feelings for the woman do make an enormous difference. Peter is wonderful with Maggie because he feels a real connection to her, also he is the designated relatable male. Without wishing to engage in too many spoilers, his relationship with other slaves is far less tolerant Males in this reality are all arrogant intolerant jerkasses. There is a greater degree of variation than in some BDSM comics but they are the oppressors, the evil captors here. The amount of absolute dickery varies from male to male, as does the way it manifests, but it is always there.

Another factor is what level of slave she is. Slavecops have a set term of slavery (12 years service) and then get freed with 5 years exemption from being "fair game" at the end of it. Slave-wives have several honours (eating at table with knives and fork being a simple but obvious one) Some slaves do have clesr things they can lose. Women generally have been stripped of their rights so enslavement makes little or no difference from that point of view.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:52 pm 
Trainer

Rufus wrote:
I don't know which stories you have read so this is a difficult one to answer.

There are clear degrees of slavery even within "legal" slavery. Part of it is, as you observe, who the Master is. Their personal feelings for the woman do make an enormous difference. Peter is wonderful with Maggie because he feels a real connection to her, also he is the designated relatable male. Without wishing to engage in too many spoilers, his relationship with other slaves is far less tolerant Males in this reality are all arrogant intolerant jerkasses. There is a greater degree of variation than in some BDSM comics but they are the oppressors, the evil captors here. The amount of absolute dickery varies from male to male, as does the way it manifests, but it is always there.

Another factor is what level of slave she is. Slavecops have a set term of slavery (12 years service) and then get freed with 5 years exemption from being "fair game" at the end of it. Slave-wives have several honours (eating at table with knives and fork being a simple but obvious one) Some slaves do have clesr things they can lose. Women generally have been stripped of their rights so enslavement makes little or no difference from that point of view.

I've read BG 1 and Housebreaking so far. You don't have to mind spoilers, I know I don't, sometimes is a much more fun knowing what is going to happen.

Humiliating Maggie, sharing her around, oblivious to the fact she is a virgin that never been in such situations, is a very demanding task he is imposing on her, the transition from her former life to the new one, in which she has no other choice than die or make a very fast switch, is equivalent with somebody waking up in the morning and realizing that during the night they lost their all four limbs.

First of all, there should be courses for slave owners and exams that grant them a permit to own a slave, without which they can't own one. The government interest is that the slaves last as long as possible, the taxes being payed for them stopping, once the said slaves die. On the other hand, in the "illegal" slavery, these permits wouldn't be necessary and that's only where the real horror begins.

Anyway, Maggie was just an example that I choose and if Peter's attitude for her improves in the next episodes, it only makes her an exception, same as the slavecops, favorites, slave-wives, etc that, are not government institutionalized statuses, they're just specific to organizations and private owners and such situations are not exclusive for "legal" slavery, it can happen in the illegal slavery too, once a specific slave has been sold to a specific owner.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:32 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
You are in for a treat CFSL Enforcer. Did you know Maggie is in 17 comics so far? Her story arc is one of the most amazing sagas ever.