EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: rejuvination technology
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 pm 
BFA Director

I would like to know how far that goes. I would love to see a slave set consisting of mother, daughter, and grandmother

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:33 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I struggle to see that happening, simply because female life expectancy is so low. In SF1 a 22 year old MILF is described as "too old" and Molly is generally pecieved as being on borrowed time. Women have become an easily replacable resource so they are discarded whenever it is felt necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:05 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Theoretically, if they can make a MILF like Carol look like she was in her twenties, they could make a granny look like a passable MILF. But why bother.

Also, buying an 18 year old is way cheaper than the standard female rejuvenation procedure. The only rational reason for a man to chose the latter is that he genuinely loves the aging woman (and/or sex with her)... or maybe he is too lazy to train a young virgin all over again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:07 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Theoretically, if they can make a MILF like Carol look like she was in her twenties, they could make a granny look like a passable MILF. But why bother.

Also, buying an 18 year old is way cheaper than the standard female rejuvenation procedure. The only rational reason for a man to chose the latter is that he genuinely loves the aging woman (and/or sex with her)... or maybe he is too lazy to train a young virgin all over again.

Because some people are into that, Nina Hartley and Deauxma are in there mid-50 and ooze sexuality

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:54 pm 
Lawmaker

Mattfon wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Because some people are into that, Nina Hartley and Deauxma are in there mid-50 and ooze sexuality

A rejuvinated Ginger Lynn....I'd wear my dick to a nubbin in a week!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:37 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Ummm........ So remember how I came out of the closet a little while ago but one radical view I had. Well it's time to do that again. Yaaa......

Anyway I in addition to being a Dirty Communist I am also a Transhumist, so much so that I am a member of the United States Transhumist Party. Now in the depressingly likely case bet your first introduction term was right now reading this , then I have a link to an article that serves as a great easy to understand introduction to the philosophy of Transhumism. The link will be right below, and I recommend not continuing to read this comment until you finished reading the article unless you're already familiar with the concept.

http://www.nickbostrom.com/ethics/values.html

OK so now they're on the same page, hopefully what I'm about to say will seem less insane & you'll understand where I'm coming from.

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THE MEN IN PUSSIANIA ! ?

Has @Erenisch sort of points out

Quote:

They have the billeted to reverse aging. And the man in charge of society first thought and how do use this technology . . . No scratch that, there only thought on how to use this technology is in order to make their slaves more fickable. Now I don't know about you but I want to extend my life as long as possible and one motherfucking really good way to do that is by practically keeping my body in perfect health by just getting a bit of anti-aging mouths. In fact disability to do this would be so long that one of the bullet points on the Transhumanist Party's ( which I belong to ) presidential platform is the dumping of money into researching anti-aginging medicines, which in fact we got to work on rats.

I'm sorry my little pet pev which I started writing this comment with snowballed into a rant. But the point I'm getting at is presumably all of you who are normal people ( relatively speaking ) you don't think the human condition is under shit and would modify our bodies and minds to elevate ourselves past the confines about limiting human existence, still would like to leave for an extra 50-100 years.

If I'm wrong about that then maybe you can explain why the male citizenry Pussiania are not on mass using rejuvination technology for them selves .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:07 pm 
BFA Director

mayhap it is gender based and not species related

remember in Slave Cop 2, a bio-engineered serum was created and apparently it only works on augmenting females

you have to remember Blue Hat Man - men in the E-verse are the minority overall but the super majority in power

and thus far, we the readers have only seen snip bits of what occurs outside of Pussiania

I have a feeling we are going to get a broader scope in the happenings elsewhere and "a realer state of things" when Karma 2 comes out

because most of E's comics thus far is more on the classical suburban sitcom scale within his created E-verse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Blue Hat Man wrote:
They have the billeted to reverse aging. And the man in charge of society first thought and how do use this technology . . . No scratch that, there only thought on how to use this technology is in order to make their slaves more fickable. Now I don't know about you but I want to extend my life as long as possible and one motherfucking really good way to do that is by practically keeping my body in perfect health by just getting a bit of anti-aging mouths. In fact disability to do this would be so long that one of the bullet points on the Transhumanist Party's ( which I belong to ) presidential platform is the dumping of money into researching anti-aginging medicines, which in fact we got to work on rats.

I'm sorry my little pet pev which I started writing this comment with snowballed into a rant. But the point I'm getting at is presumably all of you who are normal people ( relatively speaking ) you don't think the human condition is under shit and would modify our bodies and minds to elevate ourselves past the confines about limiting human existence, still would like to leave for an extra 50-100 years.

If I'm wrong about that then maybe you can explain why the male citizenry Pussiania are not on mass using rejuvination technology for them selves .

The answer depends on how seriously you want to take the question.

On a superficiall level we know that the male Pussianian population are subject to drugged foodstuffs that priioritese liibido and sexual cruelty over any particular philosophical advancement. So it never occurred to them. Also of course in Pussiania the government would offer incentives for female based rejuvenation but may object to anyone "wasting it" on males.

Secondly, men traditionally don't have the same age issues as women. Men don't have the ticking time bomb of the reproductive clock that affects women. Women have always been encouraged to use beauty to advance themselves. Erenisch, intentionally or otherwise is satirising this concept by taking it to ludicrous and horrifying extremes. Also men have always been held to different standards when it comes to these things Nobody cared that Sean Connery appeared in with leading ladies/love interests who were young enough to be his daughter in many of his later movies.

On a more serious and philosophical level, I would argue against transhumanism on this basis. We have an exponentially expanding population and a planet that cannot sustain it indefinitely. To aggravate this problem by extending lifespans equally exponentially seems irresponsible to me. Unless we figure a way of getting more space and resources or at least have an enormous step forward in our space technology and export ourselves extra terrestrially. It seems a case of (if I may paraphrase Dr Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park

Quote:
we have become so lost in the question of how we can do it, that we forgot to ask should we do it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:30 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I was thinking that men also has some kind of rejuvenation but it keeps them active not young. Also it must be expensive. It was mentioned in many comics. Only rich people like Paul can do it so you don't see that everywhere.

Remember that we don't see a lot of old men in these comics. The one I can think of is the leader of the bums in the Bottom. Obviously he doesn't have the means to go thru rejuvenation treatment.