Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:52 am 
Harem Owner

From what I read in lots of posts in this forum, she is one of the favorite characters in all of E world. And I do know there is some objection to the idea of another comic; some think it could be repetitive. BUT, from the creative mind of E, and lots of ideas submitted by us (sickos and sickettes) I really think it could be awesome.

E wrote in the disclaimer page of ''The Dairy'' that there will be a stand alone comic for Kimberly and Lea Merrie. It could be like the comic ''Repurposed''; the current daily life of our sweet bitch Yummycunt, lots of flashback, how Kimberly was in her time as news anchor, the different tricks she learn in her training, how the process of her brainwashing worked...

The fact that she submitted so thoroughly, totally accepting of her fate is really interesting. It could be explore in so many ways...One thought could be that she discovered at some time in her life that she actually LIKED rough sex, but was ashamed by that and repressed it. So, little by little, in her training, she would just surrendered more openly, but still struggling to accept her treatment.

It would be SO nice to see her again, wagging her tail and barking to communicate.

So, sickos and sickettes, I hope you post here to let E know that we still like our Miss Yummycunt !!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
You are not the only one who wants to see more of everyone's favourite r@pe tamed reporter.

Though after I wrote my story Sluts In Training 1 – The Lost Scene ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1225 ) Erenisch did state he was working on a comic called Total Recall and even showed previews of what was happening to our favourite pup. ( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1226 ). As to how far along that story is, well, that is up to E to tell us.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:03 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is another one passionate about Kimberley Muttson.

The truth is that I would be delighted to see a new comic of our favorite puppygirl and her slow process of acceptance to her new life, although I understand that the script can be complicated and Erenisch is afraid of falling a topic already stale.

As Pernel says well I think the community is a great source of ideas and I would be happy to share my own for a future and twisted script along with some of my own personal experiences as Owner of My submissive (Nothing intimate, just general ideas ... I'm pretty secretive about her privacy).

Puppygirl-Jugs, I was completely unaware about that additional story that you had written based on the comic, I plan to read it as soon as possible. It looks very promising.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie and Kim = Pet
Fave comic: The Kennel 1
I would also like to see Kim = the puppygirl again from Sluts in traning the Kennel again.
Love petplay and her humiliating life is a perfect petplay fantasy :) :lol: :P :D

Hope to answer and thank you very much.

PS Hope Maggie is okay She deserves to be happy. :maggie: And more sex scenes with her mother :carol: would be great too :)