Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:58 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
We have to talk about the pig. That cum pig is absolutely fabulous drawn. The pose, the expression, just great. If this was another kind of franchise that pig would've been merchandised in a second.

And it's in the best scene of the comic!! The stoic way she takes it is sooo perfectly drawn.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:23 am 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:
Spaz wrote:
Might I see mine as well?? Pleeeeeeeeze?

Here you go.

And this is the story behind the image:
http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1244

YAY!!!

Now I can make an avatar!

Thanks for giving me my hair back and making me skinny and young again as well!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:01 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Heather
A few words about slave fair 3.
I must say I really like the fact that there are lots of details everywhere. References to other comics (names of the shop we saw in sf2, secondary characters), people just wandering by (maybe it's also because of the cameos, but i like it), devices (toilets, "power plants"...), and that amazing door to the female restrooms at the end !.

And you're so good at reproducing facial expressions (I'm thinking of the princess, and the girl from yagoditsa mountains at the end of the comic, or the looks spunkswallow gives at her master when she is on a leash...)

Oh, and is that Lidia with the Swiney's free samples ?

Based on all those details. For me it was one of your best comics.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:15 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Cumbunny
Thon wrote:
We have to talk about the pig. That cum pig is absolutely fabulous drawn. The pose, the expression, just great. If this was another kind of franchise that pig would've been merchandised in a second.

And it's in the best scene of the comic!! The stoic way she takes it is sooo perfectly drawn.

Actually, I was quite disappointed by this scene. I expected a crowd of real men shooting on her, not some inanimate object. Not much humiliating, being sprayed on by some anonymous statue. Even if it is animal cum, direct interaction would be better. They could first shoot their own cum and then spray her by pig cum from some enema syringes. Some 20 men would be quite adequate I think

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:47 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: the pole
tobytja wrote:
Thon wrote:

Actually, I was quite disappointed by this scene. I expected a crowd of real men shooting on her, not some inanimate object. Not much humiliating, being sprayed on by some anonymous statue. Even if it is animal cum, direct interaction would be better. They could first shoot their own cum and then spray her by pig cum from some enema syringes. Some 20 men would be quite adequate I think

I disagree with you here. Obviously E is planning to use this character later and he wanted to keep her untouched by men for now. I expect Paul Stevenson buy her soon just to show off to his buddies in the second circle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:03 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Interesting. In the Society, Paul meets some of the highest ranking members. One of them is called Krutov. Sukoneryasian or Pudendian? Maybe that's relevant?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:45 pm 
Trainer

Bangerman wrote:
Interesting. In the Society, Paul meets some of the highest ranking members. One of them is called Krutov. Sukoneryasian or Pudendian? Maybe that's relevant?

Krutov sounds more like Russian than Czech or Slovak. Not that it can't be Czech or Slovak surname, it's just unlikely. Several messages ago E indicated, that Pudendian (if it is language of its own) is western Slavic. Krutov sounds more like eastern Slavic. Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, such languages

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:03 pm 
Trainer

festivuspole wrote:
tobytja wrote:
Thon wrote:

I disagree with you here. Obviously E is planning to use this character later and he wanted to keep her untouched by men for now. I expect Paul Stevenson buy her soon just to show off to his buddies in the second circle.

Well bukkake is not touching by men. Men just jerk on her, she only kneels and waits for the cum to land on her body. Furthermore, at the beginning it's clearly stated, that she was being used as common rapemeat for several years, so she's probably "touched by men" quite a lot :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:05 pm 
Trainer

By the way, what's cameo?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 pm 
Trainer

Erenisch wrote:
tobytja wrote:
Just read the comic. They speak Czech in Pudendia :-) Or maybe Slovak, "Pudendia's ministry of trade" would be the same in both languages :-) At least in writing, pronunciation is slightly different
You are quite right. I wasn't trying to pick a specific language, I just wanted a western Slavic sound.

Now I noticed there's an error, should be "Pudendske ministerstvo obchodu", not "Pudendeske" :-) But then, it's not really Czech, so it doesn't matter :-) I wonder what's the name of the country in their language. Pudendsko? Pudendska republika? Both or any of these? :-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:20 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
tobytja wrote:
By the way, what's cameo?

In the current context it is:
Wikipedia wrote:
A cameo role or cameo appearance (often shortened to just cameo) is a brief appearance or voice part of a known person in a work of the performing arts, typically unnamed or appearing as themselves.

Commonly derived from an older style of jewelry consisting of a small sillouette of a loved one. :geek:

Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:09 am 
Lawmaker

Small fun fact about my cameo...

The reference pics I sent to E for Donna and Kim weren't really used....but ironically, Donna's position is almost identical to that of one of my favorite Playmates (Barbara Edwards....from a PB cover)

In fact...all of the named women characters from my stories are based on PB models...

Booberella = Donna Edmondson (Playmate)
Jugs = Kimberly MacArthur (Playmate)
Tits = Lynn Thomas (Playmate)
Candycunt = Amanda Duncan (CyberGirl)
BlowDoll = Breann McGregor (CyberGirl)
Merks = Patti McGuire (Playmate)

I live a rich fantasy life!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:32 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Nobody is going to mention the comic shop? That is a meta moment with erenischcomics.com written on the wall. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bangerman wrote:
Nobody is going to mention the comic shop? That is a meta moment with erenischcomics.com written on the wall. :)

You just did, You forget that Erenisch is the Acme of this reality. It does towns and High Schools why not comic shops?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:03 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Spaz wrote:

I checked some of the girls you listed out. Apparently you also have a rich boob fantasy... :lol:

(And I guess you aren't 22 either :D )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:23 am 
Lawmaker

Thon wrote:
Spaz wrote:

I checked some of the girls you listed out. Apparently you also have a rich boob fantasy... :lol:

(And I guess you aren't 22 either :D )

Well, McGuire and Duncan aren't all that big in the chestal area. I like all sizes of boobies!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:00 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
tobytja wrote:
Thon wrote:

geez... there's no pleasing some lol. At a certain point we have to stop comparing what the author created to what we were imagining beforehand. I am guilty of this myself sometimes. The scene you described sounded interesting, but the scene E wrote was also good. It's not as if what E wrote was bad just because it doesn't exactly match what you imagined beforehand.

let me suggest that you take what you imagined, and write a short story describing it on the forum. I bet we'd all love to read it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:08 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Rufus wrote:
Bangerman wrote:

You just did, You forget that Erenisch is the Acme of this reality. It does towns and High Schools why not comic shops?

Yes, but the Bad Lieutenant comics by Triona were in the comic shop too! It was definitely meta. Kind of puts a whole new spin on the Bad Lieutenant series. I LOVED that. I will try to write a longer review for spoiler discussion of Slave Fair 3, soon, once everyone has had a chance to read it.

Last edited by otherguy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:03 am 
Lawmaker

Annnnnd now I have new avatar image!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:30 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
otherguy wrote:
Yes, but the Bad Lieutenant comics by Triona were in the comic shop too! It was definitely meta. Kind of puts a whole new spin on the Bad Lieutenant series. I LOVED that. I will try to write a longer review for spoiler discussion of Slave Fair 2, soon, once everyone has had a chance to read it.

You are right Slave Fair 3 is incredibly "meta" on various points (see my cameo thread comics on Bouncie). We must assume that Bad Lieutenant takes place in an "orange" country where slavery occurs but is tolerated less than in the legally more pro-actives blue nations. Perhaps we should ask triona to canonically post rationalise this, in the same way E is fond of doing?

The idea of Bad Lieutenamt being in the same alternate reality as E does make a lot of sense, if only because it explains the number of dark skinned men emanating from the Balkans area. That is definitely not this reality :D :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next